Re: Europa-List: Re: Trim Damper Bolt Length

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Trim Damper Bolt Length
From: Graeme Hart <graeme.hart@onecoolkat.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 08:47:29
Thanks Jim and/or Heather

I realise my mistake now.  I was trying to install the M5 bolt like a
normal bolt with the head up against the nut end of the TS04A shaft.

Looking at figure 6 on page 4 I realise that there is a gap between the
head of the nut and the end of the shaft.

Now I just need to order some replacement TS04B friction washers (due to me
getting some nickel anti seize compound on them).

Thanks again
Graeme