Re: Europa-List: Re: XS Firewall Forward Question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: XS Firewall Forward Question
From: Kingsley Hurst <kingsnjan@westnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 08:17:43

Jonathan,

I appreciate the time you spent in replying thank you.

You have answered my question in that the intermediate frame on the XS will
accommodate the longer starter motor.

A friend of mine accidentally ran his 912 (80 HP) without oil and ceased it
so we are looking at the option of a 912S to replace it.  I was concerned
that the longer starter motor on the 912S might not fit so am relieved to
know now that it will.

Thanks again
Kingsley