Europa-List: Replacement Battery,Artex 406 Emergency Locator Transmitter

Subject: Europa-List: Replacement Battery,Artex 406 Emergency Locator Transmitter
From: Richard Lamprey <lamprey.richard@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 00:37:22

Hi everyone,
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement battery for an Artex ELT in the
UK?  They are on the Aircraft Spruce catalogue; Light Aero in Devon who are the
Spruce agents in UK say they cant bring them in because they are hazardous.
Someone must be stocking them!  Needed for my Europa in Kenya, I go to UK often,
so can pick up from UK.
Any suggestions welcomed!  Best Richard, Classic Monowheel Kenya, 5Y-LRY

Read this topic online here: