Europa-List: Re: Removing a mono wheel G-DLCB

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Removing a mono wheel G-DLCB
From: jonathanmilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 02:19:16

Hi Glen,

There must be several mono swinging arms (main wheel forks) around, because
several
owners including me have converted to tri-gear. Mine is probably in a scrapyard
because I left it with Nev Eyre and he no longer occupies his former workshop.

I know someone else who got his conversion done by Nev at Nev's house, but I've
no idea what happened to that swinging arm either.

It shouldn't take too long to get an offer, if you put out an SOS on Matronics
and a few other websites such as AFORS.

Read this topic online here: