Re: Europa-List: Re: Just checking

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Just checking
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 09:16:43
Ira

Interesting design addition you mention.  Understand your point.

Actually I am going for minimalist Europa System.    So thanks I just
wanted to check that I had the fundamentals correct.

I do have a Dynon but that has its own battery and I have a good handheld
and a portable GPS so I figure that from the avionics side I am ok.
Incidentally I fired the dynon and the electrical system up yesterday and
it talked to all the devices and no sparks or smoke.  The radio worked fine
as well.

My turbo rotax 912 has a mechanical pump as well as the electric pumps.

So I think that I am going to stick with simple.

many thanks again will

William Daniell
LONGPORT
+57 310 295 0744