Europa-List: Re: Adjusting Angle of Incidence

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Adjusting Angle of Incidence
From: rampil <ira.rampil@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 18:59:17

VGs may lower stall speed, but unless you have a plan to place them
asymmetrically,
I can't envision how they would reduce exciting behavior in
an asymmetric lift stall condition. Then again, a 0.1 difference is certainly
within the envelope of control authority provided you keep the ball and
wings level. Best to ask Bud! He's the one with a degree in aerodynamics!

Moving the forward socket requires jigs, digital level and cautious application
Of a heat gun. If you are not the original builder, I would suggest you
subcontract
the job to an expert.

--------
Ira N224XS