Re: Europa-List: Classic silencer. Anyone need one? Are 80hp & 100hp th

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Classic silencer. Anyone need one? Are 80hp & 100hp the
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 15:31:47

Hi

Are they not available from Europa?  If not your can get one from CKT in
stainless http://www.cktengineering.com/aircraft-exhausts.html They
probably make to order.

Regards

Pete

G-RMAC Classic 109

On 10/09/16 14:54, G-ODTW wrote:

> Our group Classic 80hp Rotax silencer is cracked. I also need one for the
> Classic
aircraft I am building, which has a 912ULS. So I am thinking of getting at
least 2 made. But if anyone else is interested, I may get a better unit price
on a bigger batch. I am thinking of getting them made in stainless.