Europa-List: Adjusting Angle of Incidence

Subject: Europa-List: Adjusting Angle of Incidence
From: tonyvaccarella <tony@weimagine.com.au>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 05:02:55

Hi All,

After finally getting my wings on again, I checked the Angle of Incidence to
find
that the port wing measures 2.5 degrees - as expected but the starboard wing
measures 2.4 degrees.

What I would like to know is how do you adjust the angle when the forward (W27)
and aft sockets (W26) have already been bonded in place. From my investigations
today, I believe that the leading edge pin and socket on the starboard wing
needs to come up a fraction.

I expect this is not the first time someone has had to make this adjustment and
Im interested what solutions have been used by members of this forum.

Many thanks
Tony
Sydney Australia
S/N A011