Europa-List: rotax 912 fuel inlet fitting angle

Subject: Europa-List: rotax 912 fuel inlet fitting angle
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2016 22:00:13

I cant find the reference just now, but I recall seeing an inspection item
somewhere
in the Europa documentation that called for the fuel inlet banjos on the
Rotax carbs to be at the correct angle. However, there was no indication on the
document what that correct angle might be!

Here is a link to pictures of the carbs on my engine as-supplied:

http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/aviation/europa_435/carb_inlets.pdf

and I wonder if anyone can tell me if they are at the correct angle.

in friendship

Rowland