RE: Europa-List: Last of Summer Wine/ Guinness 13-18 September

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Last of Summer Wine/ Guinness 13-18 September
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 14:05:15

Bob, So far the voting is 4 to 1 in favour of Ireland, so that is likely
to be it unless Wx determines going south. Regards, David

On 2016-09-01 12:58, Bob Harrison wrote:

> Hi! David,
>
> We just may be interested in joining you. However I had a message yesterday
> that
tomorrow (Friday) the hospital will phone me with a date in September for
my first operation ( carpel tunnel but to be in September.) So tomorrow I will
advise "Yeah or Ney" ! Presuming we are welcome!

> Sad about Texel /Reims . We abandoned return trip until Monday and had
> brilliant
flights except a main wheel puncture on landing back at Wickenby.

> Regards
>
> Bob H and Sandra. G-PTAG
>
> FROM: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
> [mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] ON BEHALF OF
> davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
> SENT: 31 August 2016 12:58
> TO: europa list
> SUBJECT: Europa-List: Last of Summer Wine/ Guinness 13-18 September
>
> This is a last call for the LOSW/Guinness trip, which is currently leaning
> towards
a two destination trip to Ireland.