RE: Europa-List: Last of Summer Wine/ Guinness 13-18 September

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Last of Summer Wine/ Guinness 13-18 September
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 12:58:56
Hi! David,

We just may be interested in joining you.  However I had a message
yesterday that tomorrow (Friday) the hospital will phone me with a date
in September for my first operation ( carpel tunnel but to be in
September.) So  tomorrow I will advise =9CYeah or Ney=9D !
Presuming we are welcome!

Sad about Texel /Reims .  We abandoned return trip until Monday and had
brilliant flights except a main wheel puncture on landing back at
Wickenby.

Regards

Bob H and Sandra. G-PTAG