Europa-List: Re: Cooling issue

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Cooling issue
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 23:33:29

Bud,

no plug&play indeed. And I also fully agree, that a compromise has to be found
(ideally the best one) with a fix setup.

I'm just happy, that I finally (after >5 years of ownership) managed to find a
good compromise for me, although I did many things unconventionally and even
some
different to your suggestions ;-) . I have now a good basis  for further little
improvements - if one day I ever should have the feeling that I miss tinkering
(at the moment I write this, I cannot imagine it).

Happy landings
Roland
PH-ZTI
XS TG 914