Re: Europa-List: Re: Powder Coating Tailwheel Spring

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Powder Coating Tailwheel Spring
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 12:12:31
Want to keep it simple? Paint it, then cover with clear prop tape, keeps the
 paint from dings, inexpensive, flexible, lasts.
Jerry

Sent from my iPad

> On Aug 15, 2016, at 9:34 AM, Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com> wrot
e:

> Good day,
>
> Thanks to everyone for your responses on powder coating.  I also received a
 response suggesting nickel plating instead of powder coating.  This would b
e my preferred choice if flexing of the tailwheel spring won't cause the pla
ting to flake off.  Thoughts?