Re: Europa-List: Re: Report: Nye grease nose-wheel fork friction

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Report: Nye grease nose-wheel fork friction
From: david park <dpark748@icloud.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 14:12:13

Jim , might join you if I can get my jobs done.
Dave

Dave Park

> On 5 Aug 2016, at 12:01, carlp101 <cparkinson@cisc-uk.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Jim,
>
> I'm coming up to 300 hours P1. I have 100+ in my Europa. I recently flew down
to the Scilly Isles (208 nm) and back in a day from Membury. I've got the PLB
and life jackets, so I'm all set for the trip. I just don't have the
international
experience and thought it makes sense to do the first one with someone who
has. Plus it'll be more fun with someone else.