Re: Europa-List: Re: Report: Nye grease nose-wheel fork friction

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Report: Nye grease nose-wheel fork friction
From: James Kelly <europajimkelly@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 16:59:04
Good to hear from you Carl.  If and when I plan to fly to Alderney I'll
keep you posted. What's your experience to date ? The first time I flew
abroad to France was last year with three other Europa's it was the LOSW
trip (Last Of The Summer Wine).  The whole experience was brilliant it does
wonders for your self confidence and experience. The organiser was Dr David
Joyce I couldn't fault a thing.  My longest flight prior to that was from
Tatenhill to Caernarfon 112 nm. I had a lot of encouragement and help from
all the other pilots particularly David.

Since my first French flight I've crossed the Channel six times, never a
problem other than being weather bound in Guernsey.

Keep in touch
Jim
G-BWEG