Re: Europa-List: Re: Rain passing through fuel cap

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Rain passing through fuel cap
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 10:20:57

Alan,

Back in 2014 Bud Yerly had a batch of older style fuel caps made up because
Europa
no longer stocked caps for aircraft built prior to 2003.  I dont know if Bud
had any extra caps made up for stock.  You can call/write hime to find out.

Ill include the text of Buds e-mail:
On Aug 19, 2014, at 6:19 PM, "Bud Yerly"