Re: Europa-List: Re: Rain passing through fuel cap

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Rain passing through fuel cap
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 07:35:17

Was the design for the fuel cap changed slightly so that the new ones do not
seal
correctly in an old fitting? I think I remember a post on that some time ago.

Can you get replacement o-rings from eBay or Amazon instead of replacing the
whole
cap?

Alan
GOBJT

Sent from my iPad

> On 29 Jul 2016, at 19:49, Kevin Challis <cakeykev@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Mine fitted fine until I was rushing one day and left it off !!!!!!
>
> The new one from Europa has never fitted very well, is difficult to remove and
doesn't seal.

> Kevin Challis
>

>> On 29 Jul 2016, at 20:11, Rick Moss <Rkwmoss@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Thanks again for all the info; I spoke to Karen at Europa today, and received
a helpful email off-list telling me that there should be an o-ring. I've ordered
a new cap for a fairly reasonable 26.