Europa-List: Fwd: 8.33khz and the Netherlands

Subject: Europa-List: Fwd: 8.33khz and the Netherlands
From: Bob Hitchcock <bobhitchcock@icloud.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 08:25:34

Errata Hooy

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Bob Hitchcock <bobhitchcock@icloud.com>
> Date: 27 July 2016 at 08:18:20 BST
> To: Europa List <europa-list@matronics.com>
> Subject: 8.33khz and the Netherlands
>
> Hi Marcel, Hi David
>
> Approaching from the west and being aware suggests all could be OK for the
 Texel scenario. Only those needing a service from an 8:33 class C would be
 impacted. When I last flew to Texel it was "route one" across the North Sea
. I had De Kooy as an option for contact. On the official link below De Kooy
 is not available to non 8:33 compliant aircraft from this month. If a route
 was chosen that required a route, then the following list of stations would
 seem to be important. Always a disappointment to loose communication option
s, especially when flying a long way over water with few options already.

> List of Dutch stations (note due for update).  De Kooy is on the list of s
tations no longer available.

> Citation 8:33
> http://ais-netherlands.nl/aim/2016-05-12-AIRAC/eAIP/html/eAIC/EH-eAIC-2016
-02-A-en-GB.html

> Citation of Dutch fine.
> http://forums.flyer.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100979&start=15
>

> Regards
>
> Bob

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Bob Hitchcock <bobhitchcock@icloud.com>
> Date: 27 July 2016 at 08:18:20 BST
> To: Europa List <europa-list@matronics.com>
> Subject: 8.33khz and the Netherlands
>
> Hi Marcel, Hi David
>
> Approaching from the west and being aware suggests all could be OK for the
 Texel scenario. Only those needing a service from an 8:33 class C would be
 impacted. When I last flew to Texel it was "route one" across the North Sea
. I had De Hooy as an option for contact. On the official link below De Hooy