Europa-List: Re: Are you ready to takeoff for Oshkosh.

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Are you ready to takeoff for Oshkosh.
From: AirEupora <AirEupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 16:34:59

Took an early morning flight in N120EJ to have a new connector put on my VOR
cable.
Once the new connector and a check with the ground base VOR headed up to
10000 feet.  It was beautiful here in northern California.  I could see to the
fog shrouded San Francisco Bay. Over hundred miles away. Fresh oil and filter,
good compression check I'm headed for KOSH on Friday morning.  Might make it
on Saturday or Sunday.  According to My iPad it's right at 13.5 hours and 71
gallons of fuel.  I'll be following I-80 most of the way through the mountains.
Once I reach Rawlings, WY. It's down hill to KOSH.  Looking forward to see
all the Europa's and their owners.

Read this topic online here:

Attachments:

http://forums.matronics.com//files/img_0010_287.jpg