Re: Europa-List: Re: Fwd: Do you recognise this cockpit mod

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Fwd: Do you recognise this cockpit mod
From: Graeme Hart <graeme.hart@onecoolkat.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 22:59:57
Thanks Tony, your picture looks very similar to mine.  Mine was a US
project too although I purchased it in NZ from the guy who imported it from
US.

Thanks Steve, I didn't think of looking at LAA mods.  Mod 10601 looks very
promising and I gain the benefit of some storage space.  I could even
install a couple of cupholders here :)

I've looked at the latest online build manual on the Europa site (chapter
11 of the build manual) and I note that it says that the bulkhead is for
monowheel only.

Can you tell us the advantage of installing the bulkhead for trigear
aircraft.

I have also emailed Europa directly asking for their advice.

Thanks
Graeme