Europa-List: Apholstery

Subject: Europa-List: Apholstery
From: Glenn Perry <gfhperry@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 09:25:46
> Hello Gentlemen,

Wow, what a great resource this forum is!

I bought a Monowheel a year ago. The interior trim and apholstery  is somewh
at scruffy at this stage and so I was thinking of redoing it. I would really
 like to hear what the forum thinks about the way to go.

While I would like to do a deluxe finish with sound proofing under the aphol
stery etc, but  realize that takes up space and adds weight. So what would y
ou recommend as a good compromise? I would also love to see some pictures to
 see what is possible?

On a different subject, I remember someone mentioning that they rig and de-r
ig their Monowheel by themselves. Could you shed some light on what sort of e
quipment you use to do this solo?

Regards,

Glenn Perry (G-DLCB)