Re: Europa-List: Dynon AP Panel Trim function

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Dynon AP Panel Trim function
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 12:48:10
Ok I can answer my own question ...for those that are interested.  So I am
going to fit a 1A breaker since I only have one servo.

Alan,
Remember, breakers protect wires, not circuits. So technically, you use
whatever breaker is right for the wire size you used, not the loads. You
can use a smaller breaker if you have a reason to.

That being said, the SV-AP panel supports a maximum of 4A of trim loads,
which is what the manual is trying to communicate. If you are sure your
trim motors never draw more than 1A each, than a 2A breaker will be fine.
Remember that with auto trim, the system may run both trims at the same
time, so a 2A breaker with a 2A load may trip now and then.

William Daniell
LONGPORT
+57 310 295 0744