Re: Europa-List: Exhaust Springs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Exhaust Springs
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 01:09:06
Look at Demon Tweeks, part no.SC62

________________________________
From: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com <owner-europa-list-server@matr
onics.com> on behalf of david park <dpark748@icloud.com>
Sent: 01 July 2016 22:53:23

Can you expand on the double springs, I am not familiar with them. It's wor
th chasing up?
Dave

Dave Park

> On 1 Jul 2016, at 22:41, Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info> wrote:
>

> Yes.  Though the last couple I have replaced have now done 50 hours +.  I
 wish I could find the original style "double" springs as supplied by Europ
a.

> Pete
> G-RMAC
>
>> On 01/07/16 22:31, david park wrote:
>>

>> I recently purchased new Exhaust Springs from CKT out of the 10 supplied
 I have had three fail within 20 hours.  The force needed to install them s
eems excessive, possibly leading to their failure.