Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 6 Msgs - 06/19/16

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 6 Msgs - 06/19/16
From: dpy01 <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 14:04:56
I replaced my capacitor last year purely because it looked tired from the ou
tside and was some 10 years old.

Bought it from Conair Sports.

http://conairsports.co.uk/wp/

Alan

Sent from my iPhone

> On 20 Jun 2016, at 13:10, John Archer <77alembert@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Gert,
> I have just had a voltage regulation problem. Here is a test procedure tha
t I found for certain items in the voltage generation and regulating system o
n a Rotax:
> http://pointsforpilots.blogspot.fr/2012/12/testing-rotax-912914-generator-
and.html
> There is also a spare part reference for the capacitor but it's in the USA
.

> I hope Karen doesn't mind passing on this information that I received from
 her last week!
> "Europa is on holiday until the 27 June and they are expecting delivery of
 the capacitors reference 381-8999, 22000UF for that date and normal price i
s =C2=A312.69.  We can offer an alternative, same spec, on a 3/4 day deliver
y at =C2=A315.90 plus  Airmail untracked at =C2=A35.00 or Airmail tracked at
 =C2=A312.25.  All quoted prices are exclusive of VAT."
> Regards
> John
>
>> On 20 June 2016 at 09:03, Europa-List Digest Server <europa-list@matronic
s.com> wrote:
>> *
>>
>>  ========================

>>    Online Versions of Today's List Digest Archive
>>  ========================

>> Today's complete Europa-List Digest can also be found in either of the
>> two Web Links listed below.  The .html file includes the Digest formatted

>> in HTML for viewing with a web browser and features Hyperlinked Indexes
>> and Message Navigation.  The .txt file includes the plain ASCII version
>> of the Europa-List Digest and can be viewed with a generic text editor
>> such as Notepad or with a web browser.
>>
>> HTML Version:
>>
>>     http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=h
tml&Chapter 16-06-19&Archive=Europa

>> Text Version:
>>
>>     http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=t
xt&Chapter 16-06-19&Archive=Europa

>>  ======================
>>    EMail Version of Today's List Digest Archive
>>  ======================
>>

>>            ----------------------------------------------------------
>>                            Europa-List Digest Archive
>>                                       ---
>>                      Total Messages Posted Sun 06/19/16: 6
>>

>> Today's Message Index:
>>
>>      1. 06:07 AM - Re: Fw: Europa AGM at air Britain Fly In Sat 18 June  (
Bill &amp; Sue)
>>      2. 08:27 AM - Capacitor ... ??  (=?utf-8?Q?Gert_Dalgaard_S=C3=
B8rensen?=)