Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 6 Msgs - 06/19/16

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 6 Msgs - 06/19/16
From: John Archer <77alembert@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 14:10:48
Hi Gert,
I have just had a voltage regulation problem. Here is a test procedure that
I found for certain items in the voltage generation and regulating system
on a Rotax:
http://pointsforpilots.blogspot.fr/2012/12/testing-rotax-912914-generator-a
nd.html
There is also a spare part reference for the capacitor but it's in the USA.

I hope Karen doesn't mind passing on this information that I received from
her last week!
"Europa is on holiday until the 27 June and they are expecting delivery of
the capacitors reference 381-8999, 22000UF for that date and normal price
is =C2=A312.69.  We can offer an alternative, same spec, on a 3/4 day deliv
ery
at =C2=A315.90 plus  Airmail untracked at =C2=A35.00 or Airmail tracked at
=C2=A312.25.
All quoted prices are exclusive of VAT."
Regards
John

On 20 June 2016 at 09:03, Europa-List Digest Server <
europa-list@matronics.com> wrote:

> *
>
>  ========================

>    Online Versions of Today's List Digest Archive
>  ========================

> Today's complete Europa-List Digest can also be found in either of the
> two Web Links listed below.  The .html file includes the Digest formatted
> in HTML for viewing with a web browser and features Hyperlinked Indexes
> and Message Navigation.  The .txt file includes the plain ASCII version
> of the Europa-List Digest and can be viewed with a generic text editor
> such as Notepad or with a web browser.
>
> HTML Version:
>

> http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=html&;
Chapter 16-06-19&Archive=Europa