Re: Europa-List: Europa XS BOM - bill of materials?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa XS BOM - bill of materials?
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 09:46:46

John - I can let you have the inventory I created from the parts I received in
my XS kit. Contact me direct to discuss formats.

In friendship

Rowland

sent from Rowland's iPhone

> On 18 May 2016, at 09:17, John Wighton <john@wighton.net> wrote:
>

> I am assessing an in-build Europa XS whose owner unfortunately passed away
> some
years ago.  As a non-builder, owner operator l have a reasonably good
understanding
of the parts which is helped by the build manuals.  However, l had hoped
that Europa Aircraft would have a BOM covering the standard kit plus Mod kits.
Karen informs me that no such thing exists.  Has anyone created a BOM? With
a list it will be far easier to assess what (if anything) is missing and
therefore
make the valuation of the project easier.

> The aircraft is based in the Wirral and was being built by Lesley Glover.
> There
is some confusion over the inspections, the LAA show Stage 4 sign-off by a
local inspector.  However, he has no recollection of the project, which was last
inspected in 2002.  Perhaps other Europa builders have some knowledge?

> After assessing what is there l will be placing an ad in the LAA mag and on
> the
forum (and AFORS), the  objective being to recover funds to Mr Glover's widow.