Re: Europa-List: Re: Rotax Engine Troubleshooting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Rotax Engine Troubleshooting
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2016 08:33:10
Thanks. It's not happened yet but it must be due soon.

Pete

On 07/05/16 08:13, nigel_graham@m-tecque.co.uk wrote:

> Pete,
>
> Jonathan is probably still asleep as he didn't get to bed till so late
> ;-) so I hope he doesn't mind me jumping in.
>
> The company is "Carmo"
> Rooseinndestraat 54a
> 5705BV
> Helmond
> Netherlands
>
> Tel:+31 492 565 220
>
> Contact is Kevin ( kevin@carmo.nl )
>
> Web:
> https://www.carmo.nl/index.php?main_page=about_us&zenid=2ehjm35bincu889agim2s56jt0
>
> I've not heard a bad thing about them - good prices and very fast
> turn-around.
>
> Nigel
>

> On 07/05/2016 07:12, Pete Lawless wrote:
>>
>> Hi Jonathan
>>
>> You don't happen to know what the "address in the Netherlands" is do you?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Pete
>> G-RMAC Classic #109
>>
>> On 07/05/16 03:39, jonathanmilbank wrote:
>>>

>>> A couple of people including a good friend have sent their little black box
ignition control units (solid state) to an address in the Netherlands to be
rebuilt
seemingly with improved electronic components. It cost my friend about
350 from the UK for both units including delivery etc. He is delighted with the
result, claiming that his engine feels much smoother. So no need to throw away
your old faulty CDI's.