Re: Europa-List: SmartASS my UndercarriageSmartASS my UndercarriageSmart

Subject: Re: Europa-List: SmartASS my UndercarriageSmartASS my UndercarriageSmartASS
From: William Bliss <william@wbliss.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 10:10:41

Thank you for your responces Bud and David.
I am digesting your knowledge and shall be exploring the less familiar
parts of the flight envelope - particularly turns in the glide. A couple
of questions though...
David - how do you manage a stall speed of 38Kt? G-WUFF stall speed is
closer to 48Kt - although is seems I can go slower if I gradually
increase power as I am raising the nose (which is not the specified
method for Permit Check Flight purposes and therefore rarely
experienced). Bud - how high is 3 mistakes for the average GA pilot? And
I do not have a G-meter or any means of measuring angle of bank.
Oh - I nearly forgot another important question. Where can I get an
extension to carry the piddle pee safely into the receptacle.......?
Releasing the straps and standing up does not work well.
Thanks again William