Re: Europa-List: TruTrak Gemini ADI

Subject: Re: Europa-List: TruTrak Gemini ADI
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 13:48:12
Check out the Horis....that is one sweet little piece of kit

http://youtu.be/ASEE_p26Gl8

Cheers,
Pete
A239

> On Apr 17, 2016, at 9:18 AM, Guerner Remi <air.guerner@orange.fr> wrote:
>

> I am planning to replace my mechanical gyro instruments and get rid of the
 vacuum system. I am not contemplating a big screen PFD but would install a 3
-1/4"  electronic AI. The TruTrak Gemini ADI would have my preference, but I
 am puzzled by the singularity of the pitch display which is not actual pitc
h attitude. My question to those who are using this instrument is: how easy i
s it to use it in simulated or actual IMC?

=========
=========
=========
=========