Europa-List: 3D Printer

Subject: Europa-List: 3D Printer
From: phillik747 <helperpsp@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 16:51:29

Hello all,

I received a 3D printer for Christmas and wanted to try and create parts with
it.
I was in the process of cutting the relief out of B16 for the brakes and wanted
to test it on a model before I boogered up the actual part.

I took the measurements in put them into turbocad.  Never used a CAD program
before
but found youtube videos helpful in the process.

>From there I use the 3D printer software to convert the file into something the
printer could understand and printed it out.  Once printed I made the cuts to
get an idea of what I needed to do on the actual part.  I have posted the STL
file on  if you want it.

[img]http://europaowners.org/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=759813&g2_serialNumber=2[/img]

--------
Kyle