Re: Europa-List: UK Insurance costs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: UK Insurance costs
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 09:35:53
Hi David,
Thank you for that comparison David, very interesting to see the Mono
v=99s Trike.
I am with Traffords here in NZ and only insure for Third Party Liability
Limited to $NZ1,000,000 which is 486,980 Pounds.
Premium is $NZ110 which is 53.56 Pounds.
My philosophy is that I am the only one who can fix the hull; would I be
alive to do it; only doing 40 hours a year;
always in the back of my mind I have no insurance so I have to maintain
and fly the aircraft well; given me 13 years
of good service and has already saved me $NZ46800 = Pounds 22,800.
I did fully insure it for the first year for Flight Testing and gaining
experience.

Comments?

Kind regards,

Tim