Re: Europa-List: UK Insurance costs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: UK Insurance costs
From: david park <dpark748@icloud.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 15:32:04
=C2=A31092 =C2=A335000 Jennings Trike 70 hours. Single
Regards
Dave Park G-LDVO

Sent from my iPhone

> On 3 Apr 2016, at 11:58, davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk wrote:
>

>  On behalf of the club committee I am hoping to put together data on insur
ance costs in the UK. I shall plan to publish the details on the forum, in a
 totally anonymous tabulated form. If enough of you respond this should give
 us a good comparison of relative costs for trike vs mono and provide  a nor
m for a given hull value, allowing individuals to see whether their insurer i
s offering a reasonable deal. It might also form a basis for starting a Euro
pa Club sponsored insurance deal.

> What I would like PLEASE is for all UK based Europa owners to send me:
>
> Current premium; insured hull value; insurer; plane configuration; hours e
uropa flying; single insured or group?    I undertake to treat all such info
 in total confidence and to pass on only anonymised details.

> PLEASE REPLY TO MY PERSONAL EMAIL davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk or send anonym
ous info to my address: Stone Mill, Woodford, Berkeley, GL13 9JU if you pref
er.

> Withs thanks in anticipation, David Joyce, GXSDJ
>
> PS for what it is worth I am happy to provide my own details: =C2=A31000, =C2
=A342,000, Haywards, Mono, 1100hrs, single.