Re: Europa-List: Getting the trim motor out

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Getting the trim motor out
From: Kevin Klinefelter <klinefelter.kevin@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 15:02:37
Mine just became intermittent, no uncommanded runaways.
Will, if you don't have more than just the one rocker switch then you would n
ot have a relay.

> On Mar 13, 2016, at 2:19 PM, <stranfaer@btinternet.com> <stranfaer@btinter
net.com> wrote:

> It was the trim relay that caused my problem in September, google AAIB G-B
XGG for details, trim gave full back stick on take off completely uncommande
d.

> Kevin what happened with yours?
> rgds
> David
> The other one
>

> On Sunday, 13 March 2016, 19:59, Kevin Klinefelter <klinefelter.kevin@gmai
l.com> wrote:

> I had the RayAllen relay go bad on my trim a while back.
> Do you have a relay?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Mar 13, 2016, at 12:14 PM, William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.co
m> wrote:

>> Somewhat to my dismay, (tho i dare say it would have been a little more d
ismaying in flight) I have discovered loose connection to the trim.   I susp
ect the connection twixt 5 core wire and trim motor.