Europa-List: SB12 Exhaust Problem

Subject: Europa-List: SB12 Exhaust Problem
From: BobD <rjd@bobdawson.plus.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 06:17:50

The Tri-Gear XS I have taken over has a 912ULS Engine that was purchased in
1999,
although I do not know if the Exhaust Silencer was purchased at the same time.
I am trying to determine if SB12 needs to be undertaken on this Silencer.
I have attached a picture of the Silencer, in the hope that someone can identify
it, and let me know if SB12 needs to be done. I have spoken to Europa, to
enquire
about the perforated tube required (EX-SB12), but Karen does not know about
this, or where it can be sourced from. I have carried out the suggested
verification,
and the interior of the silencer is smooth, suggesting the work needs
to be done. Any advice would be welcome.

--------
Bob Dawson
XS TG || 912 ULS || G-NHRJ

Read this topic online here: