Europa-List: Re: Sun 'n Fun 2016 - seeking advise

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Sun 'n Fun 2016 - seeking advise
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 11:28:54

Marcel,

The Wednesday night air show is very good.  Often there is a dinner with Europa
owners and builders at Hooters Restaurant on Thursday evening.

The SNF website has some hotel information on it and there are lots of hotels in
the area.  I stayed in a hotel in Orlando 15 years ago and the drive to SNF
was easy.  Look at the driving directions on the SNF website to see what would
be an easy route to parking.  I think parking is on the south side of the field,
so a hotel to the south may be easier drive to.

Hope to meet you this year.

Jim & Heather

Read this topic online here: