Re: Europa-List: Fuel valve - placard

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel valve - placard
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 19:17:23
Good evening Raimo!

I can confirm that your message is visible on the Europa List.

I do receive a copy of any message that I send to the list.  Sometimes
it end up in Junk Mail but I receive a copy.

You are developing quite a classy airport there!  I wish that I could be
a frequent visitor to EFRT.  It=99s a bit far from Texas though.

Airplanes during the day and a fine brew or two in the evening would be
excellent.

I am hoping that we can return to Europe again in 2018.  I would love to
visit Finland!

Best wishes from Texas!

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (75 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com