Re: Europa-List: Wing skins

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wing skins
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 10:20:16
Willthere is a rule of thumb about this, using a 6"steel rule, press it ont
o the surface with thumband finger 2" apart, then try and slip a .002" feel
er gauge under the rule. There should be no
gaps greater than this anywhere. In other words, its the waviness of the su
rface in a chordwise direction
that's important. Spanwise waviness is cosmetic. Be very careful at the ext
reme leading edge not tosand off the sharp radius at the front. That will s
poil the stall behaviour.
Graham

    On Monday, 4 January 2016, 9:22, "davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk" <davidjoyc