Europa-List: Gascolater position

Subject: Europa-List: Gascolater position
From: spcialeffects <spcialeffects@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 10:00:26

I am building a mono classic and have a question about the angle of the
gascolater.
I am at the moment installing the fuel system, pumps and gascolater, under
the port side baggage area. I haven't yet topped out which makes it all the
easier. I am about to make a hinged flap under the gascolater, however when the
aircraft is on the ground, on its own wheels, I want the gascolater to point
straight down so it's easy to drain, replace the filter etc. So my question
is.....using
the top edge of the lower fuselage as a datum what angle should it
be at in order for the gascolater to be positioned to point straight down?
Many thanks Frank

Read this topic online here: