Europa-List: Parts

Subject: Europa-List: Parts
From: Clive Sutton <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 00:38:13

All,

A number of new parts acquired as part of my second-hand kit (121) were
duplicated
when i subsequently bought salvage.

As a consequence, several of these are for sale at reduced price.  They include
a used/undamaged MT01 engine frame (lightly sandblasted and clear-lacquered to
keep corrosion at bay), a new PC02 intake moulding, 1 new throttle box moulding,
cables and lever, a new coolant radiator and a set of new grey gelcoated
classic cowlings.

Please see the Europa Club website/aircraft parts sales section for pics, email
me directly - or take a look in AFORS and search for ads 35316, 35322, 35317,
35332.

There also some instruments and vacuum systems parts listed under AFORS ads
35319,
35320, 35318, 35337, 35321 and 35365.

Clive.

I'm in the midlands CV8 if you'd like to visit/inspect anything

Read this topic online here: