Europa-List: Dynon Servos

Subject: Europa-List: Dynon Servos
From: Martin Tuck <MJKTuck@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 20:22:45

I was watching a Dynon video on installing servo stops and noticed that
the servos seem very stiff. If two are in the (pitch and roll) system
doesn't that stiffen up the nice light control responses I am used to?

Maybe once power is supplied they loosen up? I would have thought adding
power to them is the way to have them 'lock' for autopilot operation.
Clearly I don't know how they work.

Can someone using Dynon servos offer their experience?

Thanks,
Martin Tuck
Europa N152MT