Re: Europa-List: Autopilot Servos

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Autopilot Servos
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 10:35:00
Yup...I am missing an access hole - the lower one of the right rear of the
fuselage.  My manual from 2003 doesn't have it but I looked on line and
there it is.  This will obviously make it possible to fit the plate to the
torque tube.   Thanks everyone.

Anyone got any experience of retrofitting an access panel??

Will

William Daniell
LONGPORT
+57 310 295 0744