Europa-List: Stainless Southco fasteners?

Subject: Europa-List: Stainless Southco fasteners?
From: Clive Sutton <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 08:19:59

I'm installing LAA SM10405 and trying to source the fasteners and receptacles.
Supply Technologies in the west midlands are the 'approved' supplier 01384
265999
but they can only supply a minimum order of 100 of each at 57p and 39p each
respectively - and only in Zinc-plated.  does anyone have 35 stainless versions
they could sell me instead please? [Rolling Eyes]

Read this topic online here: