RE: Europa-List: Heavy duty starter for Rotax 914

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Heavy duty starter for Rotax 914
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 13:49:38

Hi! Gilles, Roland ...all
I fitted the Rotax heavy duty starter to the 914 in G-PTAG and no such thing
as even a sign of Kick Back but with the lower compression ratio of the 914
and a pair of Odessy 680 batteries left over from the original Jabiru 3300
installation the starting is instant.( did I mention Jabiru 3300 and no
problem in the same breath ? Blast..... not intended! Nightmares reducing !)
For sanity .....no such thing as "over kill" in this department !
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG