Europa-List: Course pitch stop setting Airmaster AP332 for high altitude

Subject: Europa-List: Course pitch stop setting Airmaster AP332 for high altitude
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 01:46:17

Hi,

I've set the Airmaster Controller for a cruise of 4800 RPM. That works good at
low altitudes.

However, when I go up high (highest was FL 180 by now), I have to reduce
throttle
in cruise to not over rev the engine (at least to stay below MCP of 5500 RPM).

I read about some US-Europa-owners also flying high frequently.

Is there any course pitch stop-setting to recommend for high altitudes (any rule
of thump maybe)?

I think, that the Warp Drive blades are not first choice for high altitude but
that's another story.

Thanks
Roland
PH-ZTI