Re: Europa-List: Cooling

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cooling
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 17:47:28
Thanks again Bud,
The thing is that I have the engine installed and the firewall done per the
manual.  Id be loath to undo it all however if thats what it takes.....
Do you have an instruction of how to put the firewall behind the nose gear
frame?  Or a picture at least.  I can imagine roughly how it might be
done...im thinking putting in a bulkhead and  lining it and the tunnel with
firewall blanket.  I assume the bottom is not covered allowing the air to
exhaust.
Thanks
Will