Re: Europa-List: Cooling

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cooling
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 17:29:06
Will=2C
Only the sealing of the radiators and the opening up of the exit area by mo
ving the firewall are necessary=2C provided you increase climb speed on lon
g duration climbs.  12AY and most others still cool quite well with just se
aling the radiator gaps=2C leaving the cowl stock=2C and moving the firewal
l to behind the nose wheel.

Mono's can use our flat firewall to increase cooling exit air.

If you have long ground taxi=2C must do max performance angles of climb in
30C or hotter weather=2C is engine plenum ducting necessary.

Regards=2C
Bud Yerly

On Aug 11=2C 2015 9:17 AM=2C William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>