Re: Europa-List: XS Classic for sale

Subject: Re: Europa-List: XS Classic for sale
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 09:23:50

> On Jul 21, 2015, at 8:57 AM, HowardM <hmallett@uniserve.com> wrote:
>
> Exceptionally well-built aircraft with all mods.  Builder even faired
the mono gear!  He retired from flying at age 90!  Professionally
installed Honda Civic by Firewall Forward (130hp), Airmaster C/S prop,
speed mods, faired tailwheel.  Complete with wheeled storage 'box' which
holds entire aircraft, wings, tail, and room for all paraphenalia.
Long-range tank, headsets, good avionics.  Motor currently getting
timing belt replaced and re-installed.  Purchased entire kit including
epoxy intending conversion to tri gear, but realize I have no time to
install.  50hrs TTAE  Aircraft at Nanaimo, BC Canada  CAN$39K with kit
$30K without.  Howard    hmallett@uniserve.com
<mailto:hmallett@uniserve.com>
I=92ve seen and studied this exceptional aircraft=85Alex Bowman, ex-RCAF
senior test pilot, was it=92s builder. The low time of 50 hrs TTAE is a
consequence of Alex=92s health issues, not technical issues w/ his
Honda/CAM125 engine.

My hunch is it will be a treasured acquisition by a discriminating and
very fortunate buyer.

Fred