Europa-List: Re: Propeller/engine vibration

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Propeller/engine vibration
From: JohnFrance <77alembert@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 03:00:16

Here is an update on my vibration problem. I checked balance of the carburettors
they were perfect, checked all engine mounts, carburettor mounts  electrical
connections on ignition circuit  including ht leads and air box and everything
looks fine. I cleaned the propeller (again) very thoroughly and went for a
flight.
The vibration has disappeared! Just the normal area where it is not so
smooth at 4800 rpm. The vibration through the rudder pedals has also
disappeared.
I must admit I am confused as I have not identified a cause. Regards John

--------
Europa mono Nr 192

Read this topic online here: