RE: Europa-List: Mag drop

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mag drop
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 17:47:06
Hi Will=2C
A likely cause is a faulty pickup coil. There is a simple test sequence to
identify whether the failing comonent is a pickup coil=2C ignition coil=2C
or ignition module=2C and it tells you which cylinder it refers to=2C top o
r bottom.Unfortunately I am a long way from my paperwork and wouldn't want
to guess at the sequence. I believe the first step is to interchange the tw
o connectors coming out of the ignition modules to see if the mag drop tran
sfers to the other side. Someone else can surely point you in theright dire
ction.Karl