Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 0 Msgs - 06/29/15

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 0 Msgs - 06/29/15
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 20:20:43
Karel,
I had really hoped I would be able to join you this weekend at EBLE but
the aircraft gods are against me as my aircraft is out of permit for a
week or so.
I really appreciate all you have done to make this event happen and
hopefully it will be the first of many such events that open up Belgium
to light aviation.
Best wishes
Steve Pitt
G-SMDH